Thursday 1 August 2013




Hello everyone. Long time, no post!

I've had a busy few months since my exhibition 
with Spectrum photography festival. I'm very happy to tell you all that I've successfully graduated from Nottingham Trent University with a 2.1 degree. I'm so proud to have studied there and had the opportunity to meet and work with some amazing people, both tutors and fellow students. 

As I never updated this blog after the exhibition, I thought I'd share a few images with you from the show. I was very pleased with my work, my images turned out just as I'd hoped they would. Many thanks to John E Wright in Nottingham for mounting my images beautifully. Hopefully, some of you managed to attend the festival and were able to see the very high standard of images on show. If you missed it, you're still able to see a sample of the work at: www.wearespectrum.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment